Automating an Event
Automating a webinar can be extremely useful in many scenarios. For instance, if you or your presenters have a busy schedule and unable to present in the live webinar, this could be your lifesaver. In this guide, let's look at how to automate an event with 2 great features available with Flow.
Autoflow is a unique technology to help you pre-record and automate storyboard items. You could pre-record any storyboard item easily and play it during the webinar. Here's how you can do it.
- Join the event you created as a host and request the presenters whose storyboard items to be recorded join along with you
- Add a content block and assign the presenter(s). In this guide, let's use a Slides storyboard item
- Have the assigned presenter(s) turn their microphone and webcam on
- Now, click the Automate button as in the following screenshot
- If the audio/webcam devices are not ready (webcam is optional), the host sees the following
The presenter sees the following on his/her end
- If the microphone or microphone and webcam are ready, the host sees the following
- Once everything is ready, click the Start Recording button. This will start the recording after a countdown (5 seconds). You should see the following so as the presenter
- When the recording is complete, click Stop Recording
- Save the recording in the next step. Alternatively, you can record a new one (the current one will be deleted if you do this)
- Now when you look at the storyboard item, you can distinguish it from the others
- To play this recorded item, simply click the play button. Testing this after recording is important