Mac Screen Sharing Permissions
When your presenter is on a Mac, and when he/she shared the screen, sometimes, it may not appear. The indications are as follows.
- The preview is not appearing in the AV Controls panel for him/herself
- Others are seeing a blank/white screen
This guide helps to fix the problem.
Changing Mac Screen Sharing Permissions
- To change these preferences on your Mac, choose Apple menu
- Select Screen Recording
- Click the Padlock button at the bottom left to open the options for editing
- Select the checkbox next to an app to allow it to record your screen (i.e. Google Chrome)
- If the app is not listed, add the app using the '+' button and make sure it is checked
Note: Deselect the checkbox to turn off access for that app later on if needed
- Lock the permissions using the padlock
- Restart the browser