How to Turn on Microphone and Webcam (when granted) on Android
Modified on: Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at 2:46 AM
If you are a mobile user (Android) you are able to turn on your microphone and webcam if granted. Here is how.
USE THIS FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Enabling Microphone or Microphone and Webcam
- Click on the Kebab menu (see below) in your browser (upper-right) and then tap the "Desktop site" checkbox
- Now the browser will reload your webinar room
- Ask the host to disable the permissions they provided and enable it again (if you were not using the Desktop site)
- Click OK to the following
- Now you will be presented with mic/webcam buttons at the mid-bottom area (it should be Gray until you enable it
- Once you enable the mic or webcam the appropriate device will be enabled
- Do not turn off the mic if you only enabled the mic as it takes away the permissions. Do not turn off both mic/cam if you enabled webcam as it takes away the permissions. Only do this when you finish or just let the host take care of it
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.